|Listen to Drew|
|What Would It Mean to Your Members|
If They Could Double, Triple,
Quadruple Their Advertising Response?
|Invite me to speak at your chamber of commerce event , and I'll deliver my|
fast-paced, high-content, 3-hour training and teach them:
|FACT: This Training Can Be 100% FREE to Your Chamber Treasury
Choose from 2 hosting options, including one that doesn't have to cost your
Chamber treasury a penny.
TRUE OR FALSE?
|In 180 Fast-Paced Minutes,
I'll Teach Your Chamber Members...
|How to write irresistible headlines that command people's attention and influence them to read the rest of your ad|
|How the devilishly effective "Pyramid Principle" lures people into your ads and keeps them reading|
|How to make more money by NOT being clever|
|22 tested headline words that stop people dead in their tracks|
|10 sure-fire ways for moving readers' eyes from your headline to your first paragraph|
|How to Electrify Your Ads for Sizzling Results|
|Turn ordinary words into money-magnet copy that motivates, influences, persuades!|
|Put your copy here and boost readership by up to 200%.|
|10 sure-fire ways to start writing your ads. (As close to automatic as you can get!)|
|How to power-up your copy with image-stimulating visual adjectives|
|How emotional words can melt sales resistance like a red-hot knife through butter
|The Psychology of Typefaces. Which are disastrous? Which increase reading speed? Which should you use on paper... and which online?|
AND MUCH MORE. In fact, this chamber of commerce event consists of 3 SOLID hours of training. No boring stories. No useless chatter. Just one practical idea after another. Real-world information that your members can start using the minute they get back to their stores and offices.
|Rave Review from
|Drew's Work Has Been Used Many of the Largest and Most Successful Companies Nationwide, Including...|
Listen: This is not your average chamber of commerce event. It's a fast-paced, "educational roller coaster ride" that delivers more heavy-duty "How-To" content than most other business seminars in the country today.
Best of all, it's totally turn-key and has received excellent reviews from sponsors across the United States, who say...
|"It's Not Just Informative... It's Also Entertaining"|
That's because I don't stand still for more than a moment. I whisper, shout, talk to myself, throw up my arms and get very dramatic. All to create an educational experience that impacts and resonates throughout the audience much longer than the typical, dull business seminar.
TRUE OR FALSE?
The 3-hour CHAMBERTI$ING Crash Course gets rave reviews across the U.S. from business people in all industries. It teaches your audience how to DOUBLE... TRIPLE... QUADRUPLE their advertising results without spending a penny more.
|More Reviews from Chamber Sponsors|
|...Is Easy to Promote, Easy to Run, and
Chamber Members Nationwide Love It!
Best of all, it's 100% turn-key. You (or your assistant) simply follow these 5 easy steps:
|Book a room...|
|Announce the event...|
|Photocopy the provided handout...|
|Receive registration fees (if your members pay their own way), and...|
|Assist people signing in at the door...|
I do the rest. What could be easier?
|How Much Does it Cost?|
Choose from 2 simple hosting options:
|Your Chamber Members
Will Also Learn:
|"Slight of Eye''... Tested graphic design principles that hold prospects "optically spellbound"|
|What to tell newspapers to never/always do to your ads. (You can save thousands on this one alone.)|
|The human eye dwells 160% longer on 1 part of your ad... do you know where?|
|This evil design sin reduces your readership by up to 25%... do you do it?|
|This simple ad shape gets seen 2, 3, 4 times as often. What is it?|
|Widely use typeface LOWERS comprehension up to 67%... are you using it?|
|The"Advertising Guillotine"... a startlingly easy attention grabber that always works|
|Little-Known Graphic Design Tricks that Automatically Boost Readership & Help Drive-Up Response|
|The Psychology of Color: Which colors are liked best? Which are hardest to read?|
|The Psychology of Logic and Emotions... and how to use both to your advantage|
AND MUCH MORE. In fact, this one 3-hour program contains more information than most full-day seminars. Your members will leave this training fully equipped to begin making meaningful changes to their advertising... and reaping the rewards.
|Here's How It Works...|
As a Chamber exec, you're busy. I understand that. That's why I've made this chamber of commerce event easy to host. In fact, everything runs like clockwork on this tried and true 12-week schedule:
|12 WEEKS BEFORE THE TRAINING SESSION
I send you my Speaking Agreement for your approval.
|10 WEEKS BEFORE
You Receive my TURN-KEY PACK which Includes:
|8 WEEKS BEFORE
I fax your approved press release to your list of local media for free publicity.
|2 WEEKS BEFORE
I call you to check on registrations and offer to assist you in any way I can.
(I'm with you every step of the way.)
|3-5 DAYS BEFORE
Last minute check-in. I call you one last time before I hop aboard the jet to your city.
1 DAY BEFORE
I arrive in your city 1 day before the seminar date. If I arrive during business hours, I'll call you to let you know I've arrived. (Most folks really appreciate this!) Next, I check out the seminar room and prearrange the furniture. After that, I'm ready for a big meal and a big sleep in preparation for our big day. (I'll probably ask you to suggest the name of a good local Italian restaurant. Carb-loading does wonders for me the day before the presentation!)
|HOORAY, IT'S SEMINAR DAY!
I begin setting up 2-1/2 hours prior to the seminar starting time. (For morning seminars, I'm up before the roosters!) I finalize the room arrangement and then set up my audio & video equipment and props.
Next, I distribute Rating Sheets for immediate post-seminar feedback. I tape down the projector wires for safety... prepare the Registration Table...and give you (or your assistant) a supply of name/admission badges to give to attendees as they come in.
Then I greet your Members as they arrive... shake hands... make everyone comfortable and happy... and then deliver one of the best darned advertising seminars they've ever experienced!
|AFTER THE TRAINING
I clean up... return to my hotel room... freshen up... tour your city... patronize your shops... and celebrate a great presentation by finding a really good Mexican restaurant and eating enchiladas. I'll ask you to suggest some interesting places to visit. And since I easily get lost, I'll also ask you for a map.
|WITHIN 15 DAYS AFTER THE TRAINING
1) I send you a compilation of the feedback your audience gave on the feedback sheets. 2) You send me an honest letter telling me you thought about my performance.
|TRUE OR FALSE?
Captions under photographs are the least read copy in any ad.
ANSWER: FALSE! Captions -- even tiny ones -- are read up to 2x as often as body copy. People will often read the captions first, before reading a word of your ad's body copy. ALWAYS put captions under your photos. TIP: Since readership is so high, it's smart to put SELLING, rather than descriptive, captions under your photos.
|This is NOT Your Average (Y-A-W-N!) Business Training|
There's no sleeping in this presentation! It's fast-paced. High energy. Interactive. Including over 130 color graphics ... audience participation... experiments in consumer psychology"... lots of real-life examples... packed with practical, nuts & bolts techniques your members can start using immediately.
|Excellent Reasons to Host|
1. Effective Advertising Is Vital to Business SuccessLET'S FACE IT: No matter how great your product or service, if you can't communicate it effectively, you'll soon be out of business. In 180 "roller-coaster" minutes, The CHAMBERTI$ING Crash Course teaches your audience more about how to create powerful ads, brochures, flyers, sales letters, e-mails and web sites than most of their competitors will know in their entire careers. GUARANTEED.
2. Business People Desperately Need More Education On This Important SubjectNo matter how many seminars you offer on things such as taxes, employees, OSHA regulations, etc., if you don't teach your members how to build their business, all the other seminars mean very little. Fact is, most business people are disgusted with their advertising results, but they don't know what to do about it! This program tells them EXACTLY what to do... in a fun and entertaining way they'll never forget.
3. Helps Your Chamber Members Make & Save MoneyIT'S A FACT: Most ads fail because advertisers continually break the rules of effective advertising. Without knowing the causes of an ad's poor results, your people will likely repeat the same mistakes over and over... throwing away good money after bad. Knowing ONCE AND FOR ALL what DOES and does NOT work BEFORE they place their ads can mean a significant boost in their results and bottom line.
4. It's Directly Related to Increasing Your Members' Bottom LineThis chamber of commerce event is entertaining, but the main thrust is to help your trainees grow their businesses.
5. It's a Big Time Saver for Business PeopleMost business people don't have the time to read dozens of books on the subject. This training is like the "Cliff's Notes" of advertising. It's designed especially for business people who want to learn the most important lessons in the shortest time possible.
6. It's a Super-High-Content PresentationThe CHAMBERTI$ING Crash Course is extremely heavy in practical content, which means high value for participants. This reflects favorably on the Chambers that host and sponsor it.
7. It Has Very Broad Appeal & DemandThis training has received extremely positive reviews by participants in a wide variety of industries, including:
|Moving & Storage||Lumber Supply|
|Card & Giftshops||Bridal Shops|
|Hotels & Motels||Veterinary Clinics|
|Public Utilities||Independent Consultants|
|Independent Sales People||Home-Bases-Business|
|Computer Industry||Real Estate agencies|
|Banks||AND MANY MORE...|
|Temporary Help Services|
|Why Not Just Use a Local Business Person for
8. It's More than Just KnowledgeAs a professional trainer, Drew brings more than just information to the platform. He also brings your members a dynamic style and professional presentation skills that make the training not only informative, but entertaining and enjoyable as well. CHAMBERTI$ING is unlike any other training you have ever experienced. It cannot be compared to an off-the-cuff presentation by a non-professional presenter.
In fact, according to Association Management Magazine...
9. Out-of-Town Author & Expert = A Special EventAn out-of-town expert lends an air of excitement to a presentation. The result is often greater enthusiasm and participation among attendees, essential elements for a successful training.
10. Tested & Proven in Front of Live AudiencesThe CHAMBERTI$ING Crash Course is the result of years of research and development. It has been tested nationwide in front of live audiences and is continually being revised, updated and improved. It's a performance as much as a training.
|11.||This Topic is Extremely Popular Among Small to Mid-Sized Business People|
Most small & mid-sized businesses do not use the services of ad agencies or similar professionals, but prepare their advertising (or direct the preparation of it) by themselves. They appreciate the opportunity to learn how to make their advertising more effective.
|Rave Review from
Calgary, Alberta Canada...
|12.||No Crazy "Take-It-Or-Leave-It" Training Fees... and a Free-to-Your- Chamber Option|
Many trainers demand a flat fee which says, in effect, "Take it or leave it." If the host cannot afford the fee, many people miss the benefits of the training. Drew's philosophy is different: He's bringing The CHAMBERTI$ING Crash Course to as many people as possible and he's flexible with his hosting options. After all, what good is it for him to state a fee that's entirely out of your reach? The only reasonable way is to give you a choice of hosting options: a flat fee paid by your organization - OR- a low ticket price paid by each attendee. This per-attendee option means the program can cost your Chamber nothing. To determine the number of attendees you'd need for a no-cost-to-your-Chamber training, simply answer the questions in the contact format the end of this page.
13. Length of Training Is RightA 3-hour program is convenient for most participants. It's long enough for a thorough learning experience... and short enough so people can get back to business quickly.
|TRUE OR FALSE?
When selling a product for men, it's best to show men, not women.
ANSWER: TRUE! Seems counter-intuitive, doesn't it? Fact is, men would rather see men in ads for men's products, and women, women. Psychologists say it's because it helps us imagine ourselves using the product and allows us to become that person momentarily. A woman reading an ad for a fitness center, for example, sees a photo of a lean, attractive woman working out. She identifies with this woman, and becomes lean and attractive herself. Interesting, isn't it?
14. Drew Provides Equipment & Materials FREEThis includes: Sign-In Sheets... Hand Out Pack Master Copy... Professional Visual Presentation... "Props" that keep your audience engaged... Post-Seminar Rating Sheets (So you know how your audience liked the training)... and more.
15. You Receive FREE Promotional Materials...to help attract maximum participation.
|More Reviews from Chamber Members:|
16. Participants Give Excellent Feedback
The CHAMBERTI$ING Workshop earns consistently high ratings from participants. When asked, "What did you like best about the presentation," they replied...
17. Chamber Executives Give Excellent Ratings
The Chamber of Commerce CHAMBERTI$ING Crash Course earns consistently high ratings from sponsors. Here's what they're saying in their own words...
18. Trainer Is Backed By Excellent CredentialsOver 27 years of big-agency and in-house corporate agency experience. As a speaker, author and consultant, Drew is a internationally recognized name in the advertising industry and his work has been used by many of the largest and most successful companies in the nation.
19. Drew Sends Custom Press Releases to Your Local MediaHe customizes press releases and... after you approve them... sends them to local newspapers and radio stations free of charge. This helps you attract more participants... and potential new Chamber members.
20. This Training Is 100% Turn-KeyRelax!There's really very little for you to do besides book the room, receive registrations and assist attendees signing in. Drew handle all other details, including setting up the room, audio-visuals, distribution of rating sheets, and more.
21. Drew Has a Strict "No Soliciting" PolicyDrew does not solicit your members for advertising services of any kind. If they ask, he's happy to help, however he comes to train, not sell.
22. CHAMBERTI$ING Is Interactive and EngagingDrew interacts with your participants throughout the workshop... calls them by name... involves them in "experiments in consumer psychology." It's a blast... and they love it!
23. Unlike Ordinary Seminars, CHAMBERTI$ING Is Fun and EntertainingDrew's style is dynamic, upbeat, humorous and dramatic. Your members will be talking about the training long after it's over. Others, who couldn't attend, will be asking when you can repeat it.
(It's happened many times before.)
24. This Chamber of Commerce Event Is 100% PracticalThe Chamber of Commerce CHAMBERTI$ING Crash Course focuses on usable ideas, not dumb jokes and boring stories. Your members will be equipped to put the information they learned into action the very next day. When the program is over, they will feel they've gotten more than their money's worth. They will be thankful to your Chamber for bringing them practical, worthwhile training.
25. Drew Does Not Sell Products During the WorkshopUnlike some other trainers, Drew uses his time for training only. Participants interested in Drew's products may purchase C.O.D. by checking a box on the back of the rating sheets. No hard-sell tactics are ever used and no money for products is ever collected or requested at the training.
26. 100% Money-Back Guarantee for Every Paying AttendeeIf a participant is not 100% satisfied for any reason, Drew will personally refund the ticket price he or she paid for the seminar, via US Mail, if requested of him by the participant, within 7 days after the workshop, no questions asked. This guarantee appears in the workshop brochures. Drew stakes his international reputation on it.
TRUE OR FALSE?
Paying extra for color is a waste of money because it doesn't affect readership.
ANSWER: FALSE! The Journal of the Society of Newspaper Design conducted a study that asked readers to react to 3 page treatments: 1) FULL-COLOR 2) PAGES WITH SPOT COLOR, and 3) BLACK AND WHITE. Here's what they found:
|Is Drew Available to Speak to YOUR Chamber?
Find Out FREE:
Thank you for your interest. I look forward to delivering a practical, valuable, and wildly successful training for you and your members soon.
Drew Eric Whitman, D.R.S.
Direct Response Surgeon TM
P.S. Because The Chamber of Commerce CHAMBERTI$ING Crash Course teaches the "how-to" techniques of advertising, it's equally valuable to everyone in your audience. From retail sellers and service providers... to distributors, wholesalers, entrepreneurs and home-based businesses of all kinds. If they advertise, they WILL benefit.
My schedule is filling rapidly. Contact me today and let's see how my fast, fun, and very practical Chamber of Commerce training can help YOUR members.